Top 10 Allergy Free Halloween Candies
The 2016 results are in! The Bay Area Allergy Advisory Board has tested (and nibbled!) to find the most popular, top ten best allergy safe Halloween candies free of peanuts and tree nuts, and many are free of all other Big 8 allergens! Here is our Top Ten spooktacular “Best” Halloween Candy list for food allergic kiddos.
REMEMBER: Check the labels and the websites, and call manufacturers to find out if they are safe for your child BECAUSE ingredients change without notice; different sizes of the same brand candy can have different ingredients, and different versions of the same candy always have different ingredients.
So: read each & every label every single time.
“When in doubt, call the manufacturer or do without.” Happy Halloween!
Drumroll, please! Here are our allergy safe top ten Halloween candies in alphabetical order:
- Amanda’s Own Sunbutter Cups (Great alternative for Nut Allergies, also Gluten & Casein Free)
- Divvies (Free of Top 8 Allergens)
- Dubble Bubble Original Chewing Gum (Nut-free, Gluten-free, Kosher too!)
- Fun Dip
- Life Savers Gummies Spooky Shapes
- Surf Sweets (Free of Top 8 Allergens, Gluten-free, Corn-Syrup-free, Free of additives & dyes, a vegan line of gummies too)
- Vermont Nut Free Chocolates (The name says it all! Gets the Gold Star on quality, taste, flavors & variety)
Click here for our COMPLETE list of all peanut free & tree nut free Halloween Candy for 2015:
PEANUT AND TREE NUT FREE CANDY LINK
Click here for our COMPLETE list of all gluten free & casein free Halloween Candy for 2015:
GLUTEN AND CASEIN FREE CANDY LINK